I am not sure when winter will arrive here but if it’s going to be 55°F on the day before the winter solstice, I’m going out for a ride. It was a busy day but I squeezed in a two-hour ride to Lavina and back. It was beautiful with no wind and with my good gear on, I never felt a chill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the Beartooths Again
September 29, 2026 Winter is coming and the number of days that can be used to travel over the Beartooths are waning. The "when" ...
-
May 1, s024 Today starts this season’s first big adventure. The plan is to ride to Pittsburgh, PA, meet up with my son, and we’ll ride east...
-
October 11, 2024 On September 18, 2021 I rode this loop for the first time and couldn’t believe that was the last time I did so it was defin...
-
September 11, 2022 The Preparation This trip morphed into different things as the summer progressed and I didn’t know if it was ever going t...














No comments:
Post a Comment