With snow predicted for this weekend, I got a ride in today to see my odometer turn over 30,000 miles. My bike is a 2021 and that averages 10,000 miles per riding season. I don’t put that many miles on a car per year. Today’s ride was an out and back from Billings, MT to Roundup and then to about 9 miles from Winnet, MT. Beautiful weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the Beartooths Again
September 29, 2026 Winter is coming and the number of days that can be used to travel over the Beartooths are waning. The "when" ...
-
May 1, s024 Today starts this season’s first big adventure. The plan is to ride to Pittsburgh, PA, meet up with my son, and we’ll ride east...
-
October 11, 2024 On September 18, 2021 I rode this loop for the first time and couldn’t believe that was the last time I did so it was defin...
-
September 11, 2022 The Preparation This trip morphed into different things as the summer progressed and I didn’t know if it was ever going t...













No comments:
Post a Comment