Monday, February 14, 2022

A winter ride

January 17, 2022

I hope to ride in every month of the year, something that is dependent on the weather and road conditions here in Montana.  As I looked ahead on the weather reports, it appeared that a warming trend was on the way so, while I was away warming myself in Arizona, things melted here and I returned to clear streets and 50-degree temperatures. 

I got the bike out and decided to head south and went to the town of Bridger, about 45 miles south of Billings.  I did put the thermal liner in my heavier jacket and used my winter gloves, but didn’t really need anything else.  The ride was smooth and uneventful and it just felt good to get out.









No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Trip 1 - Day 20

What a beautiful morning at Guernsey Lake State Park in Wyoming.  Well, it was after the rain let up.  This is a gorgeous park with 13 diffe...