I almost forgot. This was a big day. I passed the written test and got my motorcycle learners permit. As my son said, I am no longer "riding dirty." I have a year to take the riding performance test but plan to take care of that in the next month or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over the Beartooths Again
September 29, 2026 Winter is coming and the number of days that can be used to travel over the Beartooths are waning. The "when" ...
-
May 1, s024 Today starts this season’s first big adventure. The plan is to ride to Pittsburgh, PA, meet up with my son, and we’ll ride east...
-
October 11, 2024 On September 18, 2021 I rode this loop for the first time and couldn’t believe that was the last time I did so it was defin...
-
September 11, 2022 The Preparation This trip morphed into different things as the summer progressed and I didn’t know if it was ever going t...
No comments:
Post a Comment